In here I drop pearls of witty greatness for your edification.

Monday, May 16, 2011

I can NOT be sick again, can I?

Where is carma when you need her?
I went home Friday night and my body went into open rebellion. Not just a little cold or stomach ache. The whole scheboingo. My throat closed up and I felt like when you suck a drink down the wrong pipe. Then the fever/headache/stomach ache appeared. Then the cold symptoms came on double pace. I spent the whole night Friday trying to tell myself that this was a bug I swallowed on the way home or some other strange phenomenon, not possibly an illness since . . .
I JUST got over this same crappy illness.
By Saturday morning at I was as depressed as a woman can get; sick again.
Now it is Monday and I feel like leftover horse doodee. I sound like Minnie mouse and I am eating pain meds and cold pills like crazy so I can stay at my job for 8 hours. I will take a marathon (10 hour ) nap tonight and do it again tomorrow.  I want to KILL my co-worker who gave me this when I had to sit in his desk and do the deposit Thursday and Friday because he was on vacation. Unfortunately, he is still sick too.

1 comment:

  1. Being sick is no fun. I'm sorry you can't just take a day or two off to rest and recuperate. Get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete